|Precious is a new lady on the wrestling scene who has been catching the attention of fans across the Great Northwest. Currently managing the MWO, Precious is also training to enter the ring as a competitor. Watch for a Precious wrestling debut in the near future.|| ||
- Height: 5' 4"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Red with blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Hometown: Kelos, Wasington (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -400 months
- How It Started: Truthfully, I can't say that I was a huge wrestling fan growing up. But I have a friend who is a big fan and once he took me to a show, I was hooked. I decided that I wanted to try my hand at managing...so I started training and here I am!
- Gimmick: I just try to be the nice, cute little schoolgirl.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I wear an MWO shirt with a como skirt, black kneehighs, and shoes.
- Manager Of: MWO'S Pitman and Nasty.
- Biggest Allies: Pitman and Little Nasty Boy (MWO).
- Most Hated Enemies: George; Tagur.
- Favorite Wrestlers: The Rock.
- Wrestling Ambition: Like almost everyone else in this business, I'm hoping one day to be a big star. I can always hope, can't I?! I'm also hopping to get booked on the New WB.
Precious' Personal Notes...
Let's see... I'm a very busy girl! I work, go to school and I'm in traning to become a wrestler.....I'm going to school so that I can work with little kids from ages 3-5.....I'm a very outgoing person and am always up for a new challenge.....I like to spend time with my best friend, Cheryinna.....I love to shop. But most of all, I love the boys! (I just cant get enough of them!).....I probably have some very different religious beliefs then most of you, but I'm OK with that. I always look forward to a new day and am glad I'm here to enjoy each one.....I work at a movie theater, so I get to see all the movies I want for free. I love this job! Plus, I meet new people all the time.....My favorite colors are pink, red, blue and orange.....There's a lot to me and I hope to one day find a guy who will understand it all.