Precious Dallas Hayze
|Precious Dallas Hayze has only one thing on her mind: helping her guys to reach the very top of the wrestling world. But this Chicago manager has also seconded others...most notably fellow G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Super J! || ||
Precious Dallas Hayze's|
Precious Dallas Hayze's Profile...
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: What are you thinking?!
- Hair: Red...for now.
- Eyes: Amber
- Hometown: Chicago, Illinois (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -410 months
- How It Started: Iíve been watching wrestling ever since I can remember and Iíve always loved it. When I was little, I always looked up to the women of wrestling like Ms. Elizabeth and Scary Sherry. I started dating a wrestler and it just sorta happened one day.
- Gimmick: I'm just the girl that gets her wrestler the win however I can.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: My look changes every show I'm on. Usually it's something that i've made that week and it's usually a goth/punk kinda thing. I pride myself on looking unique every time I'm in front of a crowd. I never want to be just another girl out at ringside.
- Manager Of: Simply Marvelous (Devon Fury and PT Hustler); Mike Manson (Machine).
- Have Managed: PT Hustler; Devon Fury; Mike Manson; Machine; Tristin Hayze; Botch; Stryc-9; Super J; Wyldchylde; Mark Castle.
- Biggest Allies: Simply Marvelous; Mike Manson (Machine); Jim Jesus; Al Roker Jr.
- Most Hated Enemies: Tristin Hayze; Safari Stu Early; Jillian; JJ Drake.
- Career Highlight: It probably would have to be getting to work with and getting advice from Danny Daniels and Jerry Lynn.
- Favorite Wrestlers: There are so many! I'll narrow it down to a select few: Shawn Michaels; Bret Hart; The Freebirds; Harley Race; Trish Stratus; Lita; Amazing Red; AJ Styles; and a whole bunch more.
- Wrestling Ambition: Right now, it would be just learning as much as I can and hopefully getting some recognition for being a good manager.
Precious Dallas Hayze's Personal Notes...
When I'm not spending my time at shows, practice or watching old wrestling tapes, I'll probably be found out at the barn with my horse.....I've been riding since I was ten and love it just as much as wrestling. I teach kids how to ride and take care of horses, also.....On nights without shows, I try to get out to concerts. I'm defiantly a metal chick and I love going to as many music shows as I can.....When Iíve got some down time, I love to read and try to read at least one book a week.....Iím told Iím still very childish because I love coloring in coloring books and watching cartoons!
Visitors to this page.
"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken." -- Spanish Proverb