|Although currently working as one of the top managers in the APWF, Princess Jade has been making waves throughout the eastern half of the country as her career is on the verge of exploding. Often referred to as "APWF's resident slice of cherry pie", Princess Jade obviously has the looks to succeed in this business. But she also has the intelligence and skills to match. In fact, this lady has been exploring the possibility of making the jump from manager to wrestler. Keep your eye on Princess Jade...a superstar in the making! || ||
Princess Jade's Profile...
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: I don't think so!
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Brown
- Hometown: Indiana, Pennsylvania (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -352 months
- Gimmick: Sweet and sexy...yet in charge! My entrance music is "Cherry Pie" by Warrant, and I have been called the "APWF's resident slice of cherry pie" as well as the "Crown Jewel of the APWF"!
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: Short dresses and tall shoes or knee high boots. Occasionally, a sparkly cowboy hat and a long tight coat just for a change of pace.
- Manager Of: I am one of the leaders of the face faction in APWF, so it varies.
- Have Managed: Pig Vomit, Diceman (my brother who passed away in August 1999), The Freebirdz 2000, The Patriot, Tom Brandi, Grunge, The House of Kane, Buddy Landel and Sheik Abdul Hussein.
- Biggest Allies: Bad Bubba Brewer, Matt Vandal, The Yoders and Julio Dinero.
- Most Hated Enemies: The Freebirdz 2000, Chris Lash (the promoter of APWF 2000), AHT and The Protege.
- Career Highlight: Managing my brother, Diceman, at his last match August 7th, 1999 at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. He retained the APWF Pennsylvania Title in that match and it was retired in his honor following his death.
- Favorite Wrestlers: The Rock and Mick Foley.
- Wrestling Ambition: I would love to start working outside of APWF and travel to shows further away to gain experience. I am hoping to work more girls in the APWF, and I think this is going to be the year for Princess Jade to start kicking some ass...not just as a manager but as a wrestler!
Princess Jade's Personal Notes...
I am a senior at Indiana University of PA, currently working on my Communications Media degree.....I like dancing and have performed in local productions of The Nutcracker and two dance performances at IUP.....I also enjoy photography, going to clubs, painting, tae bo, and watching men play baseball (smile).....I have a sister and a brother who also love wrestling.....My favorite Kool-Aid is strawberry!.....I one day want to be the promotions head for a large radio station in a big city like New York.....I enjoy going to concerts and taking road trips with my friends. We once drove the whole way to Boston to see a travelling exhibit of Titanic artifacts.....Here's a funny story: When my step-father started the APWF, we knew nothing about it. It was the day of my sister's graduation party and my mom, my sister and myself came home from an early morning shopping trip to find a 16x16 ring in our yard. Chris and my brother's, Robert and Corey, were all standing in it smiling from ear to ear! My mom calmly reminded them that party guests would be showing up in a few hours and then screamed: "Get it out of here whatever it is!!!" Needless to say, as it stood in our yard for the party, about 50 unexpected guests showed up because they heard there was going to be a wrestling match in our yard! I still laugh about it.....I won the Diceman 2000 Memorial Cup in November 2000 after slapping Dr.Feelgood twice before a low blow and a big stunner. I quickly covered him as Julio Dinero counted the three. My dad presented me with the trophy and it was truly an unforgettable experience. We also raised $2,500 for a memorial scholarship in his name at Punxsy High School.....The funniest match I had was an evening gown match against Star. We ended up teaming-up at the end and kicking the gay ref's butt for interfering so much. And then we stripped his large body down to a pair of women's underwear!.....I am a big supporter of the Make-A-Wish foundation. I think that their work is amazing and they bring such joy to children. If there was one organization I could give a million dollars to it would be them.....My picture was put on AmIHotOrNot.com and I scored a 94% with over 5,000 votes! Wow!
Visitors to this page.
"Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take many small steps." -- Helmut Schmidt