|"Who's the hot and sexy manager over there with the hat?" Chances are that's been heard at nearly every show which Shana has worked in her wrestling career. Some places in New York, this beautiful lady is cheered and admired. In other places, she's booed and hated. But one thing is certain: everyone notices the lovely Shana! || ||
- Height: 5' 2"
- Weight: 115
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Albany, New York (USA)
Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/glorywre/public_html/ManagerProfileLayout.asp on line 129
- Years In Wrestling: -389 months
- How It Started: I have always been a fan since I was little, but it wasn't until I met a bunch of the WWE superstars that I really wanted to be a part of this lifestyle...I just didn't know how to go about doing it. I was talking to a client in our shop one day when she told me about a new school that opened up around here that I would be able to train at. I checked it out and decided to try it. My first day, after doing two hours of consectutive bumps, I was hooked! I loved it. It was so cool. I was living, breathing, eating and sleeping wrestling. The rest is history and is still being made!
- Gimmick: In TSW, I am the sexy heel, the girl that the women hate and the men love. In RPW, I am a face, the boys love me.
- Gear/Outfit/Costume: I wear anything revealing and sexy, but my trademark is my hats!
- Manager Of: Throat Load Brodie Lee; Damon Vitale; Texas Outlaw.
- Have Managed: Hellcat; Chip Stetson; Jason Atlas; Giogolo Johnny Walker.
- Biggest Allies: "Prince Of Passion" Kenny Casanova; Miss DeVille.
- Most Hated Enemies: Anyone who messes with any of my men are enemies. So who they feud with, I feud with!
- Career Highlight: Working the TSW Anniversary Show.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Jeff Hardy; The Hurricane; Lita; Trish Stratus.
- Wrestling Ambition: It would be nice to take this all the way to the WWE, but if that doesn't happen I will work the indies for as long as I can!
Shana's Personal Notes...
I am a very outgoing, caring, and fun-loving person.....I come from a very close knit family. I love them with all my heart.....My friends mean the world the me, and I know the friendships I have now are the friendships I will have for life.....For fun, I like to go out dancing with my friends or go watch a football game! That's right, I am a huge football fanatic. My favorite team is the Miami Dolphins. I live for Sundays (during football season).....I enjoy woking out.....I also enjoy my job. I am a hairstylist and I like being around people a lot of the time, but sometimes you do need some alone time!.....I like all types of music.....I am skilled in dance. I took dance lessons for 12 years.....I also consider myself to be artistic.....That's just a little bit about me!
Visitors to this page.
"If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain." -- Jimmy Durante