Out of the Sunshine State, Zip has been impressing people across the Southeast with each new match in which she competes. Her exciting, give-it-everything-you've-got style of wrestling has been turning the heads of fans and the opponents she's faced! This youngster has been learning fast and already has a couple of championships to her credit. Zip may have a short name...but she's destined for a long and eventful ring career!
- Height: 5' 5"
- Weight: 130
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Hometown: Pensacola, Florida (USA)
- How It Started: One day when I was at my friend's house her brother was watching wrestling. My friend and I started watching too, and we both became hooked. Almost a year or two later in
8th gradewe had a project to do in Career Discovery on what we wanted to be. We would get extra credit for interviewing people in that career. I chose to interview a local wrestling promoter. Soon after, I ran into one of my old friends, Lindsey, who was going to train with Sika. I spent a year in training there until I met up with a girl over in Mobile, AL (Dixie) who needed another girl to train with. We hit it off and I've been working on advancing my career ever since.
- Gimmick: As a face, I am always smiling and very preppy. When heel, I am very self-comsumed.
- Wrestling Style: I am mostly old-school, but I am starting to learn a little bit of all styles. My favorite is hardcore.
- Gear: As a face, I wear very colorful outfits and have straight hair or a cute hairstyle. When I'm a heel, I do my make-up very heavy, have wet wavy hair and I wear black pants with a tank top under a corset.
- Titles Held: Two-time IWC Women's Champ.
- Biggest Win: I would have to say when I wrestled Dixie and went over in a Paddle on a Pole match. It was the first specialty I ever did. I loved it, plus I won the belt!
- Worst Loss: In WWIWC against Dixie in a singles match when I developed a big split in my pants!
- Favorite Type of Match: Anything hardcore. I haven't had a "real" hardcore match yet, but lately I been doing more and more hardcore stuff. Hardcore is just something that I love. It's amazing how you can get hit and hurt with weapons and still be able to get up the next morning!
- Favorite Moves/Holds: I would have to say my old finisher "The Zippit". It was the first move I ever came up with on my own. It's like a sidewalk slam...but cooler! You take the person up as in a bodyslam, but you swing their head to the left of you and while they are falling you drop the elbow. It's one continuous move.
- Finisher: My finisher is actually an improved "Zippit": you pick the person up for an airplane spin and then flip them over to take a bump and drop the elbow.
- Biggest Allies: Polekat (who I manage) and anyone who teams up with him.
- Most-Hated Enemies: Dixie; anyone who wrestles against Polekat.
- Career Highlight: When I got on the mic at a WWIWC show and Dixie came out to totally beat me up. I got to juice for the first time. I know it might sound weird that I view it as a highlight...but it's something big in the business that you just have to experience. And the more experience, the more you learn.
- Favorite Wrestlers: I would have to say Ronnie Fargo and my current trainers: Mecury Mcloud and Crazy Joe Fargo.
- Wrestling Ambition: I hope to be able to go to Japan and the WWE eventually. I'd love to do more hardcore and I want to learn more about the business so that I can become a well-known wrestler someday.
Zip's Personal Notes...
I am still a student in high school, where I am a member of the color guard (which takes up a lot of my time). If you don't know what color guard is, it's a choreograph team that does dancing, flag and rifle twirling.....I have three dogs (Midnight, Bear and Jasper) and two cats (Patches and Bella).....Shopping is a big thing for me outside of wrestling. I love to shop and try everything on. I haven't been able to go shopping lately for anything that's not for wrestling, though.....Okay, I know this is childish , but I love the Harry Potter books! I can't wait until the next movie comes out.....But my favorite movie is not Harry Potter. It's Queen of the Damned.....Ludacris is my favorite music artist. He is actually my theme music. I come out to Move.