Deanna Conda likes to say: "Some women are built for ballet...and some aren't. And I'm no ballet dancer!" But most opponents of this nearly
Deanna Conda's Stats...
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 185
- Hair: Dark brown with highlights.
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Hometown: Toronto, Ontario (CAN)
Deanna Conda's Profile...
- How It Started: I have always been into contact sports. Anything that involves aggression has my attention. Since I was a kid I wanted to wrestle, but I thought it was a long shot. Then one day a friend of mine from work came up to me and told me I should consider wrestling. He said I have a good look for it and that all these wrestling feds are in serious need of a woman who can kick butt! I then thought to myself: "God did not make me almost
6 feet, 200 poundsfor nothing. Some women are made for ballet, and some aren't!"
- Gimmick: The GLAMAZON from THE AMAZON!
- Wrestling Style: I am a brawler/super heel. I'm the one with the garbage can. I get into the ring, devastate and leave. 'Nuff said.
- Gear: Whatever makes 'em sweat!
- Worst Loss: Against LuFisto...recently. She is one TOUGH LADY!
- Favorite Type of Match: Mixed singles and tag matches; battle royals; squash matches are my specialty!
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Power moves.
- Finisher: I GOT A "CRUSH" ON YOU...sidewalk slam and body splash.
- Biggest Allies: Shantelle Taylor; Tiana Ringer.
- Most-Hated Enemies: Anyone who gets in my way!
- Toughest Opponent(s): TNA's Sirelda/Jamie D and Lufisto. These are the only women who were able to throw me around.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Chyna; Lita; Hardy's; Kane; Rey Mysterio; Victoria; Molly Holly.
- Wrestling Ambition: Wrestling has been a big part of my life for quite a few years. I have met all kinds of great people from all over. I want to keep having fun as long as my body can stand it.