Spoiled. Bratty. Pompous. Pretentious. What a list of adjectives to describe G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Kylie Pierce. And the amazing thing is...she's proud of it!
Kylie Pierce's Stats...
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 124
- Hair: A stunningly gorgeous hue of chestnut brown.
- Eyes: The most dazzling mix of every eye color!!!
- Hometown: The Hamptons
Kylie Pierce's Profile...
- How It Started: I was spending the night at my best friend's house one night in 2000 (I was 14) and she basically made me watch wrestling on TV. After a while, I really started getting into it once things were explained to me. Ironically, a few months later she stopped watching it completely. In 2002, I found a local wrestling school that held all day try-out camps during the summer. I went to two of them and loved it. From there I scraped up the money to train.
- Gimmick: Basically, the bratty, spoiled, little rich girly-girl image. Fate (my partner) and I ALWAYS win and do whatever we have to to ensure that (usually that includes spraying our opponents in the eyes with hairspray).
- Wrestling Style: I love a lot of old-school stuff! But I have been training with some great Lucha/Japanese-style wrestlers whom I learn a lot from.
- Gear: Skirt, tank top and my boots. Right now, the black, pink and silver outfit. Hoping for more soon!
- Titles Held: EWA Tag Team Championship (with Fate).
- Biggest Win: Winning the tag belts from Derek Fraizer and Stevie Riggs.
- Worst Loss: I don't lose!
- Favorite Type of Match: Gosh, hard to say. I love both tag and singles matches. Mixed tags are cool too. Not really a fan of gimmick matches though.
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Modified Bow & Arrow; Octopus Stretch; lots of pins...particularly the Mousetrap Pin.
- Finisher: Singles: I always change it up! Don't want my opponents predicting anything. Tag Team: Double Hanging Man DDT with Fate off the top rope (she can't read my mind, so we have to be on the same page).
- Biggest Allies: Of course Fate, my tag team partner! Besides her, I'd say basically anyone that I've learned something from and trained with. Some of the people I have been fortunate enough to train with regularly are Terry Taylor, Chris Hero, Mike Quackenbush, Ruckus, Derek Fraizer, DJ Hyde, Sabian...gosh, I could go on forever!
- Most-Hated Enemies: Anyone that thinks they can beat me...and ugly people.
- Toughest Opponent(s): I've had some strong competition: Gail Kim, Daizee Haze, April Hunter and Sumie Sakai. And even some guys like Derek Fraizer and Jon Dahmer.
- Career Highlight: Working with Sherri Martel.
- Favorite Wrestlers: Sherri Martel.
- Wrestling Ambition: To be around forever, whether it's in the ring or behind the scenes. But I refuse to retire until my little body completely gives out on me!
Kylie Pierce's Personal Notes...
- I try to dabble in as many aspects related to wrestling as possible.
- I'm very close with my family.
- I'm a full-time student.
- I'm rather accident prone (I fractured my spine, broke my jaw and fractured my sternum all while wrestling, but at different times).
- I love to travel.
- Love roller coasters too!
- I lived in Germany as an exchange student.
- My favorite colors is white.
- I wrestled a match with a broken jaw and never took a break when I fractured my sternum (Ooops! Don't tell my doctor!)
- I love to go white-water rafting and parasailing.
- I love free stuff!
- I managed my high school wrestling team for 3 years (because they wouldn't allow girls on the team).
- I'm absolutely obsessed with wrestling and can't imagine my life without it!
Latest Kylie Pierce News...
Kylie moved to Nashville for a few months and has been working shows down south for a bit, but look for her to make a return to Northern indy shows soon!