a.k.a. Sheena Layne
Rock-N-Roll Rock-C has always been intrigued with the wild and dangerous. Before she reached her teens she wanted to be a drag car racer. Then she fell in love with rock and roll music. But after going to her first indy show...well, that's when she got hooked on being a lady wrestler! Now this Tennessee grappler has combined her love of rock music with the speed and adrenaline of drag racing to bring fans the one and only Rock-N-Roll Rock-C!
Rock-N-Roll Rock-C's Stats...
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 150
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Sky Blue
- Hometown: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee (USA)
Rock-N-Roll Rock-C's Profile...
- How It Started: Back in 2003, I went to a wrestling show in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, that was put together by my best friend. The fed was called DSW. I loved the show from start to finish and knew right then that I wanted to be a part of it. The fans were going crazy for the wrestlers...and I just kept thinking how great it would be if I was in there with them yelling my name and cheering me on, too. So I got in the ring and took a few bumps, learned a few moves...and I was hooked! So here I am, all these years later and still hurting!
- Gimmick: I'm usually a good girl who loves to put on a good show for the fans. But if you get out of line with me then I can be as mean as any other girl in the ring. I'm also knows as the Rock 'N Roll Chick who loves guitars, amplifiers and crazy RnR!
- Wrestling Style: I'm a high-flyer, technical and old school wrestler all wrapped into one.
- Gear: My outfits are usually corset tops of all colors and booty shorts with pantyhose, although sometimes I'll wear black pants.
- Titles Held: I have held hardcore and women's titles.
- Biggest Win: My biggest win came in early-2010 when I defeated Crystal Fire for the GWF Women's Title. It was a knock down, drag out fight...but I went home with the belt!
- Worst Loss: Against Crystal Fire, when she took the GWF Women's Title back from me in a rematch just a few weeks later.
- Favorite Type of Match: Intergender tag team matches...because I can beat up on women and men at the same time!
- Favorite Moves/Holds: Neck breakers; surfboard; guillotine.
- Finisher: "Rock-C Slam" (neck breaker).
- Toughest Opponent(s): My toughest opponents tend to be the veteran wrestlers because I respect them and want to impress them.
- Career Highlight: It's a highlight for me when I go to a new arena or federation and the fans already know my name!
- Favorite Wrestlers: Lita; The Rock; Stone Cold.
- Wrestling Ambition: I would just like to stay active on the indy circuit for as long as I can. I have a son who I love very much and I don't think I can stay away from him for long periods of time to do all the traveling that the WWE requires.
Rock-N-Roll Rock-C's Personal Notes...
My real name is Sheena and I greew up in Hixson, Tennessee, until age 11 when we moved to Soddy Daisy.....I always wanted to become a drag car racer growing up. Well, when I turned 17 I got my first race car! It was a white '79 Camaro with a rail cage and slicks on the back. It was a dream come true! Now racing has to take a back seat to my son and my wrestling. Both are handfuls that make every weekend very busy!.....I have one brother who I am very close to and who is ten years older than me.....I have a wonderful boyfriend, Chad, and I could not ask for anyone better!